1. This is not a paid ad nor a sponsored post. Brands are specified because I have been cooking this for so many years now and have learned to trust my preferred options.
2. More calories, more fun. This isn't a very healthy option.
3. Measurements are "to taste." I have not had the time to measure.
4. I am selling the recipe if you are willing to buy and call it your own. PhP 100,00 if you are one of the brands mentioned in this post. :p
2 Big Cans of Purefoods Corned Beef
2 Boxes of Nestle or Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
1 Medium Box of Eden QuickMelt Cheese
Tomato Sauce (250-500 mg)
8 pcs Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog (optional)
Half a head of garlic (8-10 cloves)
1 medium sized onion
Salt and pepper
3/4-1K spaghetti noodles (cook it whichever way you want)
1. Sauté minced garlic and onion in two tablespoons of cooking oil.
2. Add corned beef and give it a couple of minutes for trivial niceties and courtesy introductions with your garlic and onions. Use this time to break stubborn family ties in the strands of beef (you want to spread out the glory of those chunks that escaped the machine).
3. Add tomato sauce. Wait for a little over five minutes to avoid conflict with the new kid in the pan.
4. Add hotdog. Because. Hotdog!
5. Stir well because tomato sauce has antisocial tendencies and will tend to stick to the bottom of the pan.
5. Shift to medium fire and add your all purpose cream and smile. This social butterfly will make everyone gel in less than 5 minutes.
6. Add your quick melting cheese. It only takes two minutes to be cheesy. And it's totally worth it.
7. Shift to low fire then add salt and pepper to taste. Careful with the salt. Cheese likes to be the center of attention.
8. Stay on low fire for five minutes before you switch off the stove. Because gentle transitions apply to all things bright and beautiful.
9. Make an informed decision. Mix noodles with sauce or let your "customers" do their own version of bliss.
10. Wash everything that you used for cooking. It's good for the soul.
Tuesday, July 07, 2015
Creamy Corned Beef Spaghetti