Oh what a busy day!
- 10AM - pick-up nanny from the agency
- 10AM to 1230PM - SM Hypermart for nanny stuff (plastic cabinet/organizer, folding bed, mattress, blanket, pillow and toiletries basket and soap dish) and the much-awaited book shelf!
- 1230 PM to 145PM - in transit. Makati to Quezon City (get The Little One from parents' home) then Quezon City to Makati for TLO's session.
- 2PM to 3PM - TLO's third session with Teacher Mark
- 3PM to 6PM - rest (sigh!)
- 6PM to 7PM - off to the market with nanny
- 7PM to 8PM - cook dinner (Ginataang Gulay with fried fish - hope to write about cooking soon)
- 8PM to almost 10PM - nanny dinner, then with hubby
- 10PM - sweet sleeping with TLO and hubby
Original image is from here, digital magic is mine
Promising, hectic and fun. Thank you to the hubby for keeping me calm and for all the support. I am prone to anxiety attacks but his comforting presence keeps me sane. He's my sweet concoction of Valium and Prozac. TLO is the Goddess of Hope and Light. It's sunny out here!