Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 09, 2011

A Very Special Evening

There was a party at the rooftop last night. According to the Nanny, it was an Engagement-Birthday party.

When I went up for my usual yosi break, I saw empty glasses and bottles with water --- apparently, they were used as table centerpieces (is that a word?). There were candles and orange ribbons tied to almost everything.

I love the creativity and the romance (just imagining it) behind the concept. I'm thinking that yellow and orange are the favorite colors of the bride-to-be. Yellow Bell is possibly her favorite color. And her fiance may have worked with her (and their) friends for the surprise.

I saw empty tetra packs of commercial fruit juice. The night before, we saw hotdog with marshmallows on stick (typical Filipino pica-pica) and spaghetti. It was definitely an event "on a budget." News has it that they spent most on the Videoke machine that they didn't get to use because it rained the whole day.

But imagine. Stars, skies, breeze, flowers, candles, friends giggling to sight of the engagement ring (actually heard that).

I wouldn't want it any other way.




Photos taken last 10/09/11 2:30 PM
Camera Phone, Samsung GT-B7320
Digital Enhancements through Microsoft Picture Manager

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!