Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 08, 2011

I should have done the same

Watching this Friends' episode, where a pregnant Rachel becomes extremely emotional, unreasonable and would go ballistic over the most innocent remarks, made me regret all the effort I've put in while I was pregnant.

There were two specific situations that pissed me off back then. I wanted to scream like a banshee and throw plates at the wall. I was so close to being violent. But then I controlled myself and just went the safe route - crying and silence.

I deeply regret it because last Monday, I was confronted with the same issue (and people) but in a different situation. Back to safe route. Back to the desire to shout and break stuff.

I could have worn myself out two years ago with a perfect excuse. Can't use it now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!