Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Dear Diary

It's been ages since I wrote a movie review and I'm not about to write one for this.

This is a giggling entry.

Yesterday, I worked the morning shift because I had to attend two training sessions. In class, people started talking about "Zombadings" and I remembered the Hubby. He said, a couple of weeks ago, that he wanted to see this Indie film. I asked him out (haha!!!) and he said yes. After work, we walked from the office to Glorietta --- ouch for my feet (bad shoes) but heart was smiling all the way from RCBC plaza to the mall.


Glorietta, Cinema 6 | 09/05/11 8:15PM
Image is from http://pinoyindiefilmmovies.blogspot.com


In summary. Dinner was sizzling squid and rice. A funny little ticket mishap transpired at the ticket booth - his friend who purchased movie tickets for us handed over a train ticket (hubby didn't check). Eyes popped out when hubby showed the prepaid card to the lady at the entrance. Movie was so-so. On our way home, hubby was hungry again (love it!). Grabbed siopao from Kowloon. In the bedroom, we had siopao and three Friends' episodes.

Dating's fun.

If I ever get to work in the morning shift again, I'm so asking him out for drinks. There's a bar nearby (Carafe) and I haven't had frozen Margarita over the past three years. And Tequila Sunrise too.

May 24, 2008. My Margarita. His Kamikaze.
Last time we were in Carafe. Went home tipsy. Got pregnant after three months.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!