Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Little pride and joy

I'm two sessions away from Week3 graduation. Well, if I were to follow the program, I'm actually done because it only requires three sessions. I, however, have desperate needs. So I'm aiming for daily sessions (7 days). Who's the most diligent student now? Haha!

I'm proud to share that jogging no longer induces NDE (Near Death Experience) in me... I'm also proud to share that the fat-so blues and the rain did not prevent me from walking/jogging these past couple of days.

I just need to figure out what I'm doing wrong... the inner sides of my legs burn and ache really fast during the sessions. My fitness counselors think that I may be "stepping" the wrong way.

Google will give me answers, I hope.

1 comment :

Yum-ment!