Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anti-Smoke Belching Campaign #005


















Every Tuesday and/or Saturday, Mr. Smith visits and talks about his woes with the wife. Today's highlight involved physical violence. Mrs. Smith kicked Mr. Smith in the thigh area and he's in pain. This, after Mrs. Smith confronted two women from Mr. Smith's work... one of the ladies is allegedly the "other woman."

I don't know when this "special role" that I play for Mr. and Mrs. Smith will ever end. I am the bleeding ear that must hear about their financial, emotional and sexual problems. I have been lobbying for divorce since I learned how to construct sentences in English. But nothing ever happened...

I want to smoke, but I won't. I have a serious chest ache. Usually goes away after two puffs... must endure.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!