Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Highlights: Little Garden

This year will be remembered for so many things around endings and beginnings. For one, this is the year when I finally fulfilled my gardening dream. When I quit my job in April, I had more time to live like a normal human being... Found the strength, free time and will to purchase my first plant - White Angel.

White Angel came in one plant box. It had two main "roots." I eventually had to put White Angel in two separate pots. They were growing very fast. So this is how the White Angel (She) looks like now.





















White Angel (He), on the other hand, is fighting for dear life. The Husband feels that it's just going through some sort of "fall." I'm afraid it's dead. Hmm... were we talking about our marriage? 




























I'm hoping White Angel (He) is as strong as Pretty Minnie (2). I also had to transfer Pretty Minnie 2 when the main root started growing so fast. Look at her now. She's growing "prettier" flowers compared to her big sister Pretty Minnie (1)























Actually, I must have done something wrong. Pretty Minnie (1)'s flowers used to be big (like the ones on top). Now they're smaller than carnations (see below).























So these are the inhabitants of our Fire Exit a.k.a Secret Garden. I hope to have more flowering plants soon... And I hope each one of them lives long enough to be able to move with us... when we get our own house.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!