Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[09/10/11 Saturday Afternoon] Spot the Difference



Mommy - Wears eyeglasses
Dadda - Wears eyeglasses
Little One - Will wear eyeglasses soon :(

Terrible thing to say. I suck at babymaking.

Little One's condition goes far beyond delays in development. Her eyes need to be "fixed" too.

Diagnosis from the eye doctor:
(-) Alternating / Right distance Exotropia (Excess Exotropia)
(+) Oculomotor Apraxia ; ruled out
She'll need to wear "exerciser" eyeglasses to cure the lazy eye.

I'm sorry Little One. There are days when I sincerely wish you were an Excel file, or a curriculum, or a training need, or an organizational development issue, or a performance gap... then I can fix you with my eyes closed.

:(

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!