Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Will answer if he does

A colleague posted this in FB. The article is a typical lazy-traffic monster-blogger's work of art. Don't like it but I'm enjoying the comments.

I want to post a comment too. I want to blog about it... but it won't be fun if HE won't. So let's wait and see.

Sneak Preview of what I'd blog (if he sends his list about me):

He is a pack rat. He practically won't let go of anything-everything that "can still be used." Left-over's, receipts, ATM receipts, parking tickets, everything! Last Sunday. I said I had to get rid of a few bottles of nail polish. They've expired (I think) --- bubbles and cracks show up immediately after application. He said that I shouldn't because they, too, will be useful sometime soon. Nail Polish??? For what!?!

From: Shine.Yahoo.Com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!