Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Working Mom Goals


















2013 was the year when I finally accomplished this goal --- not work when I'm not in the office. I am very proud because this journey took a decade to accomplish. And now I'm ready for a fresh set of goals. In my mind, these will make me earn more mommy/wifey points.

1. Work for 9 hours per workday. No extended shifts.
2. Time my breaks - exactly one hour total per shift and follow the 2-hour gaps in between
3. An hour of quality time, every work day, for the kids
4. One email per day for the hubby (and not about errands)

I feel that these are manageable given that I'm no longer a manager. If that ever happens again... good luck to the goals. Pray for me. Please?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!