Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogger's Renovation Ongoing

Apologies for the inconvenience. BUT BUT BUT! It's business as usual.

Because people are blessed and cursed, by mortality, social constructs and contracts, some mistakes may cause irreversible damage for a lifetime.

I made a series of wrong decisions in some major areas of my life and for a few optimistic years, I thought I was doing great at rewriting plots... You know, pulling, twisting, shrinking, bending, magnifying all elements to push for a happy ending.

It just dawned on me that my stories have their own lives now. They are pursuing their own evolution. There's nothing left to do but wait and see how they're going to end.

I was wrong about so many things and I have to deal with the consequences of my mistakes.

I have no strength, nor courage, to intervene. For now. Act of contrition. Walking around with a big ball of regrets and tired rusty chains of compromise.

Oddly enough, this threat of devolution is bliss.

1 comment :

  1. ay baket? anyare?

    also, ano ibig sabihin ng:

    - contrition
    - evolution
    - devolution?

    ReplyDelete

Yum-ment!