Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"I must be unique/ different to survive"

Thanks to J for sending the link http://similarminds.com/advtest.html. I love taking personality tests. This one said that my strongest tendency is "Perfectionism."

Enneagram Test Results (MINE)

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1
Perfectionism
||||||||||||||||||
80%
Type 2
Helpfulness
||||||||||
40%
Type 3
Image Focus
||||
16%
Type 4
Individualism
||||||||||||||||||||
84%
Type 5
Intellectualism
||||||||||||||||||
80%
Type 6
Security Focus
||||||||||||||
60%
Type 7
Adventurousness
||||||||||||||
52%
Type 8
Aggressiveness
||||||||||||
50%
Type 9
Calmness
||||||||||||||
54%
Your main type is 4
Your variant is self pres

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy

type
score
type behavior motivation
4
42
 I must be unique/ different to survive.
1
40
 I must be perfect and good to survive.
5
40
 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
6
30
 I must be secure and safe to survive.
9
27
 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
7
26
 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
8
25
 I must be strong and in control to survive.
2
20
 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
3
8
 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.



Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!