Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bullshirts by YummyliciousLady #01

In junior high, I fell in love with the writings of Jun Cruz Reyes. In college, I found out from a friend that he was their Humanidades (Humanities) professor. I was done with this course at that time but I still I attended his class, almost everyday. Read:  "sit-in" forever. He was my mentor, in so many ways, despite the fact that he doesn't even know my name.

Anyways... one of the things that I learned, and worshiped, about Sir Jun is the fact that he designs his own shirts. Gusto ko rin yun. I never had the chance to pursue this dream but I have not given up on it... I want to design my own shirts, and maybe make a business out of it hehe!

So starting today, I'll be sharing "Shirts By Bilat." It's ok if any one of you, all five of you who read this blog (haha!), decides to use the design concepts. Just leave a comment and I'd be fulfilled.

Shirt templates are from these links:
White - http://www.blackboltshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/11971486341068460998DigitaLink_Blank_T-Shirt_1.svg_.hi_.png
Black - http://www.uscotton.us/sitebuilder/images/T-shirt_outline_black-560x600.jpg

Here's the first one I ever made...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!