Nuffnang

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Plant, in the name of love

Meet the two new residents of my secret garden: Aloe Vera and Lila. Got these babies from SM Makati's "tiangge" area near the supermarket. Initially, I was scared they won't make it. They looked like they're dying. To Whom It May Concern: It's heartless to put (living) plants "on display" inside malls. Where will the poor things get their sunlight? Anyways, it's been four days since I transferred the abused plants to their new homes. It looks like they'll make it.
























Aloe Vera is my first attempt at functional plants - meaning can be used for something else outside of "visual entertainment." That's a personal definition, don't judge, don't ask. Someone very close to my heart requested for it. Tatanggi ba ako?

And the plot thickens...While I'm crossing my fingers and praying for my Aloe Vera's continued existence, here's a "stray" that I found at the rooftop. It doesn't look like someone's taking care of it. Parang pusang gala. I want to take it home.

Oh tukso, layuan mo ako... Magnanakaw ba ako for love? Abangan.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Yum-ment!